Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Beginning and may be the end

The Gundersen's are starting a blog!
We thought we'd start at the beginning...so here's Roy's sweet mother, Elna.

3 comments:

Just Only Me said...

Hooray! I knew that you can blog, you smart and intelligent you! Now that you're recovering from our visit...I want pictures and posts!! Thanks for letting us stay and eat you out of house and home. (and thanks for letting us pee on your rugs in the "high-toliet bathroom.") Love you!

Becky said...

Good Job, now lets see if we can communicate this way. I think that this is fun, but who can find the extra time to do this blogging thing.

Tami said...

Okay, remember that once you have a blog you have to actually POST things, right? Click on your bookmark to take you to your blog, sign in, and type away! We are only a click away..but you have to open the door. Hmmmm, seems like there's a talk or a lesson in there somewhere!!