I love to make Halloween cookies with the little people. I think that there is more flour on the knees than on the cookies! I know that there are more candy corns on the cookies than there is cookie.
Love those cute little happy faces. Glad we got to see them this summer so when you post things like this we know who they are. You are the funnest grandma ever!
Yay! You updated the blog! Holy Cow those kids are so grown up. We aren't going to recognize them at all by the time we get out there again. Thankfully that's not so far away.
What a fun Grandma. . . you are really daring too. I made cookies on Halloween. I LOVE the soft sugar cookies with sour milk in them. When I bake I usually don't even sample what I am making. I feel like I get my fill just by baking. . . except for the sugar cookie, I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF. I have been working off the sugar cookies for two weeks now at the gym.
7 comments:
Love those cute little happy faces. Glad we got to see them this summer so when you post things like this we know who they are. You are the funnest grandma ever!
I know mine miss yours! Maybe I should have my little people call your little people.
Yay! You updated the blog! Holy Cow those kids are so grown up. We aren't going to recognize them at all by the time we get out there again. Thankfully that's not so far away.
What a fun Grandma. . . you are really daring too. I made cookies on Halloween. I LOVE the soft sugar cookies with sour milk in them. When I bake I usually don't even sample what I am making. I feel like I get my fill just by baking. . . except for the sugar cookie, I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF. I have been working off the sugar cookies for two weeks now at the gym.
That looks like so much fun Susan! Our boys love you so much!
I was going to harass you about updating your blog.... but who am I to speak!!! :)
Okay, so I'll do the harassing! NEED UPDATE!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment